3-Year-Old Australian Girl, Australian Girl, 6 Hours, On School Bus, Fights For Her Life, Bureau of Meteorology website, Queensland, Learning Centre in Gracemere, 29.2 degrees, Nevaeh Austin, Queensland Ambulance Service
3-Year-Old Australian Girl Left Unsupervised For 6 Hours On School Bus In Hot Weather Now Fights For Her Life

In Australia, a three-year-old girl is fighting for her life after being left on a childcare center bus for six hours. The incident occurred in Queensland on Wednesday, and Nevaeh Austin was the “only child” on the vehicle that morning, according to police. On Wednesday afternoon, she was left unattended outside Le Smileys Early Learning Centre in Gracemere, near Rockhampton. Rockhampton recorded a maximum temperature of 29.2 degrees on Wednesday, according to the regional Bureau of Meteorology website. According to the Guardian, Austin was rushed to a local hospital before being airlifted to the Queensland Children’s Hospital, where she remains in a steady but critical condition.

READ:   In a Russian rocket attack, Ukrainian actress Oksana Shvets killed

Detective Inspector Darrin Shadlow of the Capricornia Police District told reporters that the girl was picked up at 9 a.m. and found unresponsive on the school bus six hours later.

“Neva appears to have been the only child on the bus at the time.” When they came back to the center, the driver and one both the people on the bus had forgotten she was there. “When the staff discovered her on the bus, she was taken to the center and CPR was performed,” Mr Shadlow added.

READ:   Mistry Zahoor Ibrahim, the IC-814 hijacker, was shot dead in Karachi, according to government sources

Sky News reached out to the Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS), which transported the young girl to the hospital. According to the staff, paramedics revived the toddler when she was rushed to a nearby hospital.

Nevaeh Austin was taken to a Brisbane hospital for an emergency deep brain scan and treatment on a faecal shunt.

Queensland’s associate minister for education, Brittany Lauga, stated that the incident “shouldn’t have happened.”

According to the Daily Mail, the kidney is failing.

“I know this little girl is in all of our thoughts, and I hope she recovers completely. My thoughts are with the family and friends of this little girl “said the minister.

READ:   Singapore Imprisons an Australian For Throwing a Bottle and Killing a 73-Year-Old Man