Each year across the globe, World Students Day is celebrated to honor the most beloved President of India. October 15 was proclaimed as World Students’ Day by the United Nations in 2010.
Former President Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam was born in Rameswaram ( in TamilNadu ) on 15 October 1931 and studied physics and aerospace engineering.
Before becoming the President of India, he served as a scientist and an administrator with the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
He served as a scientist and research administrator for about four decades, mostly at DRDO and ISRO.
World Students’ Day 2020 theme
The World Students’ Day 2020 theme is ‘ Learning for people, planet, prosperity, and peace ’.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Inspirational Quotes
1. “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.“ – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
2. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
3. If you fail, never give up because FAIL means “ First Attempt In Learning. “ – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
4. “All of us do not have equal talent.But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
5. “You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
6. “If you want to shine like a sun, First burn like the sun.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
7. “Your best teacher is your last mistake.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
The lessons of such great men, former India’s president Dr.their awesome stories, teaching, and lessons that encourage us to do best every day and get closer to our goals and dreams, and inspire other people to keep moving